Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WORDS/DEVARIM - A Question From Starshipper Sparks Linguistics Discussion

by M Jvlian Simmons



"LINGUISTICS - I hate having arguments with people, especially when we are saying the same thing only the usage of linguistics is different.

Also people have different meanings and attachments to all these different words, labels, stereotypes and societal structures.

Why?"

-Gabriella Eleina


DEVARIM: MEAN WHAT ONE SAYS - Words mean WAY more to some than others.

To me, words are jolts of electrically-charged packets of information.

They have an effect on our water-based forms, and also have ranges of potency, depending on which language one uses, and how one speaks.

 Most people toss words around, not realizing that they're making sloppy requests with loose, and usually misinterpreted terminology.




 
So many (especially exclusively English-speaking people), don't know that the words/terms they use are NOT the terms that will get them the
results they desire/intended-
..then they dare to lament over their own misfires, and the lack it results in.




 


Case en pointe, my dad used to take me to places like McD's, and tell me to tell them what I want, and I'd begin by asking the cashier "can I have a..."

My dad would stop me, reminding me not to be 'inquisitive' in this case
(as if they could refuse what I asked), but to rather be 'declarative',
as in "today, I will have...".


Nowadays I'll even use qualifiers like "I'll have HOT fries" to which people subconsciously adhere to. 

I do this in most things (am often both detailed and descriptive), not just in the example of fast food joints, mind you. lol

Another case is like maybe saying to a service person "I'll pay you, to SEE what you can do to TRY and fix it", whereas the discerning spirit says "I'll pay you to fix that", not to "see", nor to "try", but to DO it,
only being paid if its FIXED.







the Emoto water molecule experiments
Yet another case would be that of the Emoto water molecule experiments, where they blessed, cursed, then froze water 'cules, and produced either amorphous messes, or brilliant symmetrical crystalline forms.






Being Children of the Most High, We're encouraged to go about and COMMAND good things to be, and they shall, as our Holy Father created the conscious world by doing the same



But one must first reintroduce themselves to their own language, and develop a respect for etymology, and even cross-references to other language patterns that even innately effect their own (to become familiar with roots, pre- and suffixes, etc.).

 
This is a much bigger convo than textable, but I think I got the basic point in there; heck, maybe I'll write up an article about it!

Check out our other articles on the power of words:

VIBRATIONAL REALITY CREATION - Structuring Abundance Through Waves and Words Via Speech, Writing, And Thought


CREATING REALITIES - Manifestation And The Power Of Creation ("Tuning")












No comments:

Post a Comment